Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 3, 2012

Open Letter to Obama Shlockumentary Maker Davis Guggenheim

Davis 'Leni Riefenstahl' Guggenheim is the director of the Barack Obama campaign film 'The Road We've Traveled'. Interviewed a couple of weeks ago by Piers Morgan, Leni could not find a single fault with President Obama.

Davis Guggenheim: "Well, I mean the negative for me was, there were too many accomplishments. I had 17 minutes to put them all in there."
Piers Morgan: "Oh, come off it! You can't say that with a straight face. Come on."

Davis Guggenheim: "I'm looking at you right now with a straight face."

Piers Morgan: "The only negativity about Barack Obama is there are too many positives?"

Davis Guggenheim: "That was the negative -- excuse me, that was the negative for me."

As a public service, I have created the following movie-related poster -- an adaptation of Pee Wee's Tiny Adventure (also directed by Guggenheim, I hear) that outlines just a couple of Obama's flaws.


Perhaps Leni will consider including a few of President Obama's Historic Firsts in his next hagiography of Dear Leader.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét