Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 3, 2010

Obscure centrist blog breaks into Alexa's top 100K website ranking, shocking critics and defying Nancy Pelosi's double-secret probation

I want to thank my Mom, who pressed reload over one million times, to get me to this Alexa ranking:

In all seriousness, getting to a top 100K Alexa rating is quite a benchmark. There are a zillion folks who've been absolutely awesome over the thirty or so years I've been blogging. First off, the amazing Larwyn, who kept pumping me up with encouragement and advice when I had six regular readers (I'm up to eighteen now).

Major, major thanks go to the brilliant Michelle Malkin, the amazing Glenn Reynolds, the inspirational Hugh Hewitt, the incredible Jim Hoft, the genius John Hawkins, the outstanding Mark Tapscott, the stunning Anchoress, Thomas Lifson & Clarice Feldman, Roger L. Simon, Kim Preistap & Lorie Byrd, Andrew Breitbart, Don Surber, Dan Riehl, ReliaPundit, Fausta, Ed Driscoll, William A. Jacobson, Pundette, Rob Port, the peerless Rush Limbaugh, the great Mark Levin, Don Rickles' PR folks, Papa B, Dan from New York, Victor the Contractor and likely dozens of others I've inadvertently omitted.

In short, thanks. I'm on a mission to do my own tiny part to preserve the Republic. Just a warning: those who humor me are only encouraging this behavior.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét