Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 8, 2012

White House commemorates Neil Armstrong's passing with enormous photograph of... Barack Obama

I'd like to say that I'm surprised by this, but that would be a lie.

When I heard Neil Armstrong had passed away, it took me a while to hit me fully. I saw people send messages of remembrance and commemoration, and decided I should do my own, to show how much respect I have for a real American hero:


It is nearly literally the least I could do for someone that symbolized American greatness so thoroughly, and in so many aspects.

You know what I didn’t think to do? I didn’t think to post a picture of myself to remember Neil Armstrong. Never got into my mind that this was a good way to remember his greatness...

No, only one person I know of would do that.


Just add it to the Narcissist-in-Chief's self-aggrandizement file, right after the sections that describe editing presidential biographies and modifying State Department country briefs to include unprecedented references to Dear Leader.


Hat tip: BadBlue News.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét