Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 5, 2012

I swear these are real testimonials...

...all extolling the virtues of the BadBlue.com news service.

• "G***amn American -- and BadBlue!" --The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Jr.

• "I saw BadBlue and, seriously, a thrill went down my leg, instead of up it." --Chris Matthews

• "No site is more relevant, more timely and more annoying." --Rachel Maddow

• "I hate BadBlue more than I hate my daughter." --Alec Baldwin

• "If BadBlue weren't virtual, I would sit on it." --Michael Moore

• "If you don't visit BadBlue every day, the terrorists win." --Me

Don't let the terrorists win. Bookmark BadBlue and tell your friends.


It's the real-time news site that old media doesn't want you to see. Like me, you probably want to tell old media to shove it. That's what BadBlue is all about.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét