Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 9, 2010

I need some help: what's the best question to ask a leftist Democrat at a town hall meeting?

I've got an opportunity to infiltrate a town hall meeting next week. Although the meeting is supposed to be hush-hush -- to ensure that only drones attend -- I got a heads-up from a friend in city government.

So this hack, I mean, the incumbent Democrat representative, is a hard-core leftist. She's 100% supportive of the Pelosi-Obama-Reid agenda. To enter the meeting hall, I intend to disguise myself as a Democrat. In other words, I'll dress like a tenured professor, paint a goofy grin on my face, don a Che t-shirt, and wear an SEIU4Life hat.

Once I'm in, Doctor Jay will videotape my question to her. But here's where I need some help. I could use a piercing, intimidating question that can only get her in trouble with the voters.

Suggestions appreciated.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét