Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 9, 2007

Can you tell I'm sick of the OJ coverage?

 
Scene: a hotel room in Washington.

Don't let nobody out this room. Mother******s! Think you can steal that s***?

No. I didn't think that.

Don't let nobody out of here. Mother******, you really think you can steal that s***?

Uh. I said no. By the way, don't shoot.

You tapin' this? Uh... uh.... I don't have any gun. But get your back to the wall!

Stop waving the gun around. Bill took the money.

I know f***ing Bill took it. I always thought you were a straight shooter.

I'm cool. I am. Alright, I give. Check Bill's bag. The $850K is in there.

Thanks, OJ, you're a real pal.

Shut the hell up, Hsu, and give me that damn money!

What? You're ripping me off, too? Dammit, I knew I couldn't trust anyone in DC!

Hahahahahaha! Hsu, you are so 1992! Did someone sell you the rights to the Lincoln Memorial when you were walking over here?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét