Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 12, 2012

REMEMBER HOW DIANNE FEINSTEIN USED TO CARRY A SEMI-AUTOMATIC AROUND TO PROTECT HERSELF? Yeah, that was fun. Good times.

There's hypocrisy. There's weapons-grade hypocrisy. And then there's Feinstein-level hypocrisy.

On April 27, 1995, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) spoke at the US Senate hearing on terrorism shortly after the Oklahoma City bombing.

During the hearing, she referenced her concealed carry permit and how she carried a gun with her in the 1970's, citing the urge to arm yourself for protection- in her case from threats...


"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me."

In 1994, Sen. Feinstein championed the federal assault weapons ban which expired in 2004 due to sunset provisions in the law.

Now, after recent shooting tragedies, Feinstein is making another push for tighter gun control.

In order to advance its ideological agenda, Mark Levin notes that the Left always twists the language:

• A "military-style weapon" is a semi-automatic rifle that resembles a military weapon, but operates precisely like a traditional hunting rifle;

• An "assault weapon", likewise, is a hunting rifle that looks scary;

• And a "high-capacity magazine" is a clip that holds more cartridges than some arbitrary threshold your betters arrived at.


As for the British CNN host Piers Morgan -- who invites actual experts on his show only to shout apoplectic epithets at them -- perhaps a brief history lesson in in order:



It's called Democide. And, if history is any guide, free people have much more to fear from their governments than each other.


Hat tip: Mark Levin.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét