Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 4, 2011

An Epiphany About the Political Leanings of My Pets

I've finally figured it out. My dogs are Democrats. Consider the evidence, which I must say is overwhelming:

• They don't work -- they lay around all day, only getting up to bark at the occasional passers-by.

• I work all day to support them.

• I pay for their food and they eat what they want, when they want and -- if they don't like the food -- they bark at me.

• If they get sick, I pay for their health care.

• I provide their shelter and they live as comfortably as I do -- heck they even sleep on the foot of the bed during the winter so they can leech heat from me.

• And when they want to be otherwise entertained they just stand in front of me either bark or beg.

I'm telling you flat out: these dogs are Democrats just as certain as Michael Moore is a communist.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét